Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For reservation - $100 deposit of total amount required upon full confirmation and are
Non-refundable but transferable.
- Balance to be fully paid upon installation on the same day.
- All goods remain as sole property of Beyond Essentials Pte Ltd until full payment are made.
- If balance payment not received within 3 days after installation, a 5% interest will be charged on the remaining balance on weekly basis. Beyond Essentials Pte Ltd reserves the right to remove the products without any further notice if balance payment not received within 7 days after the installation, Owners are still required to pay the remaining balance with interest incurred.
- Goods sold are not refundable or returnable
- All products colour maybe varies from different batch, and may experiences colour differences from actual sample.
- All orders are proceeded based as written in this invoice, its owner responsibility to check
- 0If the installers has arrived the owner premises, installation unable to commence due to ANY unforeseen situations and is not our installer’s faults, there will be a $50 per trip charge for transportation.
- $30 charges will be incurred for last minute reschedule of installation work for less than 24hrs notice.
- Our installers will leave the owner premises after installation done, we will not responsible for any damages caused by other contractors, owner or anyone.
- Owners or any appointed representatives by owners should be around during the installation, we will not responsible if any physical damage caused or any missing valuables during the installation period.
- All manual rack come with 12 months warranty against defective material and manufacturing faults (From the date of delivery / Installation).
- All Automated ceiling rack come with 2 years onsite warranty on body parts
(Except Remote Controller) and 5 years warranty on motor.
(From the date of delivery / Installation).
- The warranty does not cover repair or replacement of parts damaged by misuse, accidents, negligence, alteration and modification in any way or repairs done by any repair organisation without the prior consent of Beyond Essentials Pte Ltd.
- Cost of transportation to be paid by owner after 12/24 months of warranty or any faults caused by misuse.
- The original receipt/invoices/delivery order must produce during the repair.
- This warranty is deemed to be void if the defect is caused by the attack of household pests, fire, lighting, natural disasters, pollution, abnormal voltage or the usage of generator.
- No warranty covered for self-installation.
- The warranty is valid in Singapore only.
*BEYOND ESSENTIALS PTE LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH PRIOR NOTICE.
Updated on 1st August 2021